Click on a country for an overview of our work and updates on progress.
- Programme Profile: Kyrgyzstan IMPACT
- Programme Profile: Malawi CLEAR
- Programme Profile: Mozambique REACT
- Programme Profile: Tanzania PROSPER
- Programme Profile: Uganda REALISE
- Personal Story: Yunis Patson & Upelly Ndimbwa Use Mothers’ Loans to Support Families
- Personal Story: A Modern School for Towera, Mphatso, and Friends
- Personal Story: Microloans Help Tolubai Irisbaev Send His Children to School
The aim of the project is to reduce poverty and promote methods of working that negate the need to use child labour.
To contribute to the elimination of hazardous child labour in tobacco growing areas in Malawi within the context of the National Action Plan for the Elimination of Child Labour in Malawi.
The project aims to reduce child labour in Tanzania‘s tobacco industry through targeted interventions to address social and economic factors that fuel child labour.
The project aims to protect children (5-17 years old) from exploitative, hazardous and worst forms of child labour in tobacco growing.